CARBOTTI Srl is located in Via Pietro Del Tocco, 31 – 74015 Martina Franca, Italy (IVA 01076090735, TA9195 REA) ownership of the site www.carbotti.it
Object is the online sales of products and services, that e-commerce is subject to D.Lgs.9 April 2003 No 70.
The sales contracts between clients and the CARBOTTI Srl owned online sites will be processed in accordance with Italian law.
Customers who purchase in the manner prescribed in the site state that they have read and understand all the information provided for the purchase procedure and consequently accept the general conditions of sale and payment transcribed below.
These general conditions of sale together with the mode of payment and delivery of goods are an integral part of the sales contract between the customer and CARBOTTI Srl so customers are encouraged to read them carefully and take them into account.
In case of disputes of any kind, the applied jurisdiction is that relating to the Taranto court.
- PAYPAL and Credit CardsBuy our products with PayPal, the safest method, quick and easy way to pay online. PayPal is the online payment secure network that operates in more than 103 countries. With PayPal, you can shop online safely, without any possibility of sharing your financial information as PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 256 bits (the length maximum available on the market).By clicking on “confirm order”, will open the PayPal login page to log into your account and make the payment.If you do not already have a PayPal account, you can create one from the PayPal login page, before concluding the order.It’s possible to pay through PayPal with any credit card, prepaid also.After selecting this mode will be automatically redirected to the payment page, then enter the data of your credit card and click “Agree and Continue.”
Photos, images, product features are indicative and not binding, CARBOTTI Srl reserves the right to modify them without notice at its sole discretion, also if the same were to be incorrect without compromising the functionality and / or aesthetics of the product, the order made by the customer will be valid.
All our products are handmade by our artisans in very small batches for CARBOTTI’s customers. This is how we can ensure the sustainability of production, avoiding any fashion waste, and the uniqueness of each item, which is crafted just for you. At the same time, we are aware that you cannot wait to receive our exclusive pieces.
Please note that if you would like a customized piece (e.g. different color, different leather) the production time varies by product. Please get in contact with us at email@example.com if you would like a feedback from us on exact production time. CARBOTTI’s collection includes some highly unique pieces which require up to 15 business days to be produced. Please note that the exact delivery time may vary from 7-10 business days. If ready to ship, the handbag will be shipped during the day.
We provide Express shipping (1-2 days) for free with global couriers FEDEX or DHL. Please note that delivery period varies depending on your location and can be longer than expected due to an invalid address, customs clearance procedures, or other unexpected causes.
Once your order is ready to be shipped, we will send an email with specific tracking information of your package(s).
For any further question, feel free to contact us.
SHIPPING FEES, TAX AND DUTIES
We ship worldwide (excluding Russia) for free with our courier partners FEDEX or DHL
Import duties are not included in the price shown on the website. In fact, all destinations are delivered on a CPT (Carriage Paid To) basis, which means that duties are at your own charge.
Import taxes are not already included in the price shown at checkout. All other non-customs-related local sales taxes are the customer’s responsibility, and CARBOTTI is not responsible for reporting or paying additional local taxes to states.
CARBOTTI accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, and undamaged items, with no signs of use, for refund or exchange. The security tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Returns must be packaged in the CARBOTTI box, which must be securely sealed with adhesive tape. In case our box is no longer available, you may use another type of packaging suitable for the shipment of our items.
Your returned item must arrive at CARBOTTI warehouse no later than 14 days after receiving the original purchase. We recommend that you ask us to book your return pick-up within 7 days of your product delivery date to ensure that it arrives at CARBOTTI’s warehouse within 14 days.
Please note that any custom or personalized products cannot be returned or exchanged.
To start a return, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Send a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number, reason, pictures, and the name(s) of the item(s) you want to return.
- Step 2: Our customer service will reply to you with a return authorization number within 24 hours.
- Step 3: Pack up the item(s) you want to return. In the meantime, we will organize a pick-up when most confortable to you, in order to return your order to our warehouse.
- Step 4: Once we receive the package, we will process your refund.
CARBOTTI reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the Return Policy detailed on the website. In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
In the case of defective or incorrect item, we invite you to immediately contact email@example.com. CARBOTTI reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
Refunds can be made in the form of the original payment method or store credit:
- If store credit is requested, we will issue a full return of all order costs, including shipping and processing costs;
- if a refund to the original payment method is requested, we will refund the entire cost of order, including shipping and processing costs.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by CARBOTTI.
For orders paid by Credit Card, the refunded amount will be available to clients in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the Credit Card Company.
Orders paid by PayPal will be refunded to the original account.
Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
The products published on Carbotti.it site, can be purchased from the site, we provide the shipping immediately.
The confirmation of acceptance of the order by CARBOTTI Srl is via email to the email address that the customer has communicated at the time of registration.
CARBOTTI Srl reserves the right at its sole discretion the right to refuse the order.
The order confirmation email contains the following data:
- Date and number of the order
- This product, model, quantity, price
- Payment methods
- the total order amount (the amount does not include any customs taxes and local taxes in the countries outside the EU that will be paid directly to the carrier or to the Customs authorities). To buy in total safety from our online shop, please enter your details and sign up, after which purchase the bag you want. Select the product by specifying color, quantity. Click “Add to Cart”. If you have completed your shopping, click on “show cart”, then “buy now” and “confirm the order.” Please, therefore, arrange the payment by following the on-screen instructions.
In case of disputes of any kind, the jurisdiction is that relating to the Taranto court.